Free Music Classes
Ever thought that learning a new art could contribute to underprivileged sections of the society? Free Music Classes, is an initiative to raise money for tribal folk music documentation through voluntary donations of these classes. Classes are conducted by alumnus of Berklee College of Music and don’t have a defined monthly fees. We expect the students to donate something at the start of every month. Donations are tax exempted and complete details of beneficiaries are provided to the donors. Since the classes are non-commercial and exclusive, we are very selective about the students. Please fill in the form carefully, once there is a vacancy, we will call you back for a short telephonic interview!
- Classes would be conducted twice a week.
- No more than 10 students are allowed in a batch.
- Currently the classes are conducted in Greater Noida.
- With demand, newer batches will be formed in Delhi and Noida.
- Voluntary donations would be expected from each member.