Qualification in the fellows:
- Should be an individual.
- Can be from any sector.
- Has exhibited academic proficiency, demonstrated leadership, and strong organisational skills and is inclined to make a commitment to the community.
- Students and professionals with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or enrolled in a Bachelor’s Program at the time of joining the Fellowship are invited to apply.
- Should be critical thinkers and problem solvers.
- Have the ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills through their interactions with various stakeholders.
- Should be well-versed in both English and Hindi language.
- Should be of a minimum age of 21.
- Should be physically present for the work.
- There should be a concrete connection with the field.
- Strong personal integrity and moral imagination.
- Should be committed individuals ready to go through an intensive yet fun-filled transformation.
Program - Specific Requirements
For Production –
- Basic graphics and video editing skills.
- The idea of colour correction (CC) and camera handling.
- Aspiring audio engineers must have knowledge of at least one recording software along with basic recording and mixing skills.
- The applicants are required to make a digital portfolio of their previous work and upload it on a private YouTube link. The link of the portfolio should be mentioned in the resume.
For Journalism –
- Aspiring journalist/ journalism student who is well aware of news reporting, feature writing, production/subbing and using the internet as a source and making web pages.
- Experience in the areas of print, online, radio, and television media and also have proof of the same.
- Know how to create digital media content, and audience development and engagement strategy.
For Development (Business) –
- Pursuing or hold an MBA or MS in Business, Economics, Marketing and Sales, Organizational Behaviour, or Finance.
- Strong analytical, business judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Office suite.
- Knowledge of, and passion for, social entrepreneurship and impact investing.
For Marketing –
- Have a degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- Has a huge following base on social media, or has supported or worked for particular project likewise.
- Experience in running marketing campaigns on social media.
Application / Selection Process
- Round One – Submission of applications
- Round Two – Interview with Panel
- Final Round – This interview shall be taken by two members (one an expert from the applied field and the other from the last panel). The interview dates for the particular session shall be allotted to the slot choice made by the shortlisted applicants (slots shall be given on first come first serve basis). It shall be conducted on Skype/ Google Hangout.